In These Unprecedented Times
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
COVID-19: OUR RESPONSE AND RESOURCES
Read about the steps we are taking to reduce the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
In this taxing and unsettling time, Affordable Electric is deploying our professional Electrical resources, partners and vendors to tackle the COVID-19 pandemic. While we offer our profound concern and compassion for those impacted by COVID-19, we are also vigilantly working to meet the needs of our employees, clients, and customers.
We have implemented the following measures to help our valued electricians through this difficult time:
Safety with Electrical Services during these ever evolving times
We are taking the necessary steps to stay informed and engaged with the Centers for Disease Control and World Health Organization guidance for preventing and reducing the spread of COVID-19. In order to ensure safety and maintain a safe environment to serve our clients and customers, we are doing the following:
- Taking proactive steps to review and refresh general safety procedures with our professional electricians.
- Being extra vigilant and intensifying preventative measures, such as implementing enhanced sanitation and hygiene practices across all of our operations. Including additional personal protective gear in our mobile electrical repair units.
- Working closely with our government leaders to assess and modify services in order to provide a safe and comfortable environment for you and your family.
- Continuing to follow and apply our long-established food safety processes and protocols within our operations.
- Monitoring the situation within our industry through our dedicated Affordable Electric Response Committee and keeping our emergency electrical repair field teams up to date on required actions – to ensure peace of mind, safety and comfort for you and your family during these ever-evolving times.